How do I fix FIFA 18 freezing?
Open the library in Origin. Then select FIFA 18 and go to Settings. Then in Settings, select Repair. This should repair the game and fix FIFA 18 crash issue.
Why does FIFA 18 keep crashing?
FIFA 18 fans have been hit by a devastating Career Mode bug that causes the game to keep crashing. The glitch, which was spotted by forum member Bokata, results in a crash when players try to start a match with newly transferred players in their squad.
Why did FIFA 19 suddenly close?
If your FIFA 19 just keeps crashing, it’s very likely that your device drivers (especially your graphics card driver) are outdated or corrupt. To fix it, you can update your drivers manually or automatically.
How do I fix DirectX error FIFA 19?
FIFA 19 DirectX 12 Error: How to fix this error?
- Start “FIFA 19” and go in the launcher on the game settings.
- Look below for the settings for DirectX. Check if this is “Auto” or “12.0”, if so, change to “11.0”.
- Save the new settings and start the game.
24 сент. 2018 г.
How do I fix FIFA 19 error?
- Solution 2: Run FIFA as an Administrator. …
- Solution 3: Set All In-Game Settings to Low. …
- Solution 1: Check if the CPU Is Overclocked. …
- Solution 2: Update Your Device’s Graphics Card Driver. …
- Option 1: Manually Update Your Graphics Card Driver. …
- Solution 3: Switch Back to DirectX 11. …
- Solution 4: Update Windows.
10 янв. 2020 г.
How do I fix FIFA 19 not starting?
FIFA 19 Not Starting (How to Fix)
- Quit Origin.
- Delete your Origin installation folder.
- Simultaneously press the Windows logo and R keys.
- Type regedit.
- Press Enter key.
- Go to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Wow6432node > Origin”
- Delete the Origin folder.
- Go to “Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Uninstall > Origin”
7 авг. 2019 г.
Why does my FIFA 21 keep crashing?
GPU drivers need update.
Inconsistent graphics card drivers can also be the main reason why a game crashes or freezes. Just like Windows OS and other programs, you also want to make sure that you GPU runs the latest drivers to avoid encountering game issues.