Just go to your library in Origin, select FIFA 18 and click on Settings represented by “cog wheel” and select update game. The update will download and install the crash issue will resolve.
Why does FIFA 18 keep crashing?
FIFA 18 fans have been hit by a devastating Career Mode bug that causes the game to keep crashing. The glitch, which was spotted by forum member Bokata, results in a crash when players try to start a match with newly transferred players in their squad.
How do I stop FIFA 18 from crashing?
3. FIFA 18 PC- Low FPS/ Stuttering/ freezes/ lags fixes:-
- Updating your Nvidia and AMD GPU drivers is a must.
- If you are facing optimization issues, severe lags or stutters; you can try turning down shadows, Anti-Aliasing and adjust other graphics settings.
30 сент. 2017 г.
How do I fix FIFA crash?
8 fixes for FIFA 20 crashing
- Fix 1: Update your device drivers.
- Fix 2: Roll back your graphics card driver.
- Fix 3: Update Windows operating system.
- Fix 4: Change DirectX settings.
- Fix 5: Adjust settings in NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Fix 6: Repair corrupted system files.
- Fix 7: Close unnecessary programs.
30 сент. 2019 г.
What do you do if your game keeps crashing?
How can I fix game crashing problems in Windows 10?
- Install Latest Drivers. …
- Install Proper Software. …
- Make sure the PC doesn’t overheat. …
- Disable background programs. …
- Skip on the onboard sound device. …
- Scan for malware. …
- Check your Hardware.
Why did FIFA 19 suddenly close?
If your FIFA 19 just keeps crashing, it’s very likely that your device drivers (especially your graphics card driver) are outdated or corrupt. To fix it, you can update your drivers manually or automatically.
Why does FIFA 21 freeze?
Sometimes your antivirus software can have on-access scanning, meaning it will start running as soon as you activate FIFA 21. This excess load of tasks can cause your freezes, so your only solution would be to either disable the feature or temporarily disable your Antivirus while playing FIFA 21.
Why is my FIFA 21 crashing?
If rolling back the graphics driver doesn’t help, it’s likely that your device drivers are faulty or outdated. To fix the constant FIFA 21 crashes and avoid other potential gaming issues, you should update your device drivers to the latest version.
Why does FIFA freeze?
GPU drivers need update.
Inconsistent graphics card drivers can also be the main reason why a game crashes or freezes. Just like Windows OS and other programs, you also want to make sure that you GPU runs the latest drivers to avoid encountering game issues.
What causes a game to crash?
The possible factors that cause ‘computer crashes when playing games’ include: You are running too many programs in the background and they use lots of memory. Your current graphics card drivers are incompatible with your Windows OS (especially Windows 10). … Your computer is overheating.
Can a faulty GPU cause games to crash?
Graphics cards that have gone rogue can cause a PC to crash. These crashes can be varied, from a simple bluescreen, to a “lockup” (where the PC freezes but doesn’t show a bluescreen), to random restarts and powering off.
What causes a GPU to crash?
When your PC overheats, your PC will freeze, reboot or simply crash. … If any component in your PC is overclocked including CPU, system memory or graphics card, lower the clock speeds to the default values to rule out overclocking as the cause of any system instability problems.