How do you fix lag on FIFA 15?
Find your FIFA 15.exe in its relevant folder. 4. Select the TWEAKS tab over on the right hand side and change the VSYNC CONTROL drop down to always on. Change the DISPLAY REFRESH RATE value to 60hz.
Why is FIFA 15 Lagging?
– Check the “Triple Buffering” box too. – check the “Dynamic Framerate” box and put 60 in as the value. … – In FIFA 15’s launcher options make sure “no limit on FPS” is selected and check the “disable Windows Aero Theme” box too.
How do you fix FIFA 15?
What to do if you can’t play FIFA 15 on PC
- Go to Search, type ‘control panel’ and open Control Panel.
- Click on Programs.
- Under Programs and Features, open Turn Windows features on or off.
- Expand Media Features and check Windows Media Player.
- Click OK and restart your computer.
25 окт. 2018 г.
How do you play low graphics on FIFA 15?
- Update to latest Direct X( you need direct x11 to play it)
- Update to latest verdion of. Net.
- Play the game with charger plugged in( Fot laptops)
- Lower the resolution. Try 1280*728(Assuming your default is 1368*728).
- In Fifa 15 game settings try locking the FPS to 60 and then 30.(See which one suits you)
Can I play FIFA 15 without graphics card?
FIFA 15 requires a Radeon HD 6870 graphics card with a Core i5-2550K 3.4GHz or FX-6300 processor to reach the recommended specs, achieving high graphics setting on 1080p. The RAM requirements are at least a 8 GB memory. … Finally, FIFA 15 will need hardware that is a 11 year old PC or younger to run recommended.
How do you fix career crash on FIFA 15?
You can do the basics:
- Check forums specific to the game to see if other people have the same problem and if they came up with any solutions: FIFA 15 Career Mode Crash for example.
- Scan for viruses and malware (I like Malwarebytes)
- Run chkdsk and make sure your harddrive isn’t failing.
How do you stop a crowd on FIFA 15?
Remove Crowd – FIFA 15 PC
- Unpack files.
- Copy the sceneassets folder into your FIFA 15 data folder, replacing all the files in the existing sceneassets folder. For me my data folder was located at C:Program Files x86)Origin GamesFIFA 15data.
- Install i68 and regenerate.
What is rendering quality in FIFA 14?
Graphics. At first glance, the game’s graphics are very reminiscent of FIFA 13. … The graphics menu (which is only accessible outside the game) exactly mirrors that of the 13 version. We can control the resolution and display mode, and also the render quality (Very Low, Low, Medium, High) and anti-aliasing.
How do you turn off vsync on FIFA 15?
You can disable it in the Settings menu of the small Fifa popup right before you launch the game. This. Also, through the Nvidia Panel, one can select Use maximun refresh rate to have Vsync and 120/144 fps with high frequency screens.
Can I run FIFA 15 on Windows 10?
The problem is the version of Windows, Fifa 15 don’t work on any ‘N’ windows 10 version. In Windows 8.1 was fixed by installing the “Media Feature Pack” but is not compatible for Windows 10.
How do I fix origin error on Windows 10 on FIFA 15?
Fifa 15 Origin Error Fix windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- If you are using any kind of antivirus then turn off real time protection.
- Uninstall fifa completely from your device and install it again.
- Inside your fifa setup folder you can see one file and updation file. …
- Download file from here.
20 окт. 2015 г.
Can FIFA 15 run on 2gb RAM?
Whilst the minimum required specs are quite reasonable the recommended specifications are quite chunky. The recommend RAM for FIFA 15 is quadruple the 2 GB required to play the game last year to cope with 4 times the calculations that the IGNITE Engine allows compared to it’s predecessor.
Can FIFA 16 run 4GB RAM?
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz. RAM: 4GB. Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB. Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650.
How do you change graphics settings on FIFA 15?
Just go to your Fifa 15 Demo file location: Origin GamesFIFA 15 DEMOfifasetup.. This settings are at max quality, If you have diferent screen resolution just change to desired resolution. 1 = ON and 0 = OFF.