There have been 7 shutouts in the NFL this season. The Baltimore Ravens have 3 of them. The Miami Dolphins have surrendered 2 of them. No other team has more than 1.
When was the last shutout in the NFL?
There were two shut outs on the same day in 2012. However, the Chiefs played at 4 p.m. and the Buccaneers played at 1 p.m. so the Chiefs shutout is more recent.
The Last Time Each NFL Team Was Shut Out.
|Team||San Francisco 49ers|
Has there ever been a shutout in the NFL?
A shutout in American football is uncommon but not exceptionally rare. … Of 2,544 regular season NFL games from 2000-2009, 89 (3.5%) were shutouts.
What NFL team has been shutout the most?
|New England Patriots||2003||14|
|San Francisco 49ers||2001||12|
What is the only team that has won back to back championships via shutouts?
In their two playoff games against the New York Giants and Los Angeles Rams, the Bears outscored their opponents 45–0 and became the first team to record back-to-back playoff shutouts. Then, in Super Bowl XX at the Louisiana Superdome against the New England Patriots, the Bears set several more records.
What is the biggest shutout in NHL history?
Longest Shutout Sequences, Season
- Alec Connell. Ottawa Senators (1917) 1927-28. …
- George Hainsworth. Montréal Canadiens. 1928-29. …
- Brian Boucher. Phoenix Coyotes. 2003-04. …
- Roy Worters. New York Americans. 1930-31. …
- Bill Durnan. Montréal Canadiens. 1948-49. …
- Lorne Chabot. New York Rangers. 1927-28. …
- Charlie Gardiner. Chicago Blackhawks. 1930-31. …
- Roy Worters. New York Americans.
When was the last time the Steelers were shut out?
The Last Time Your Team Was Shutout
|Team||Date Last Shutout||Score|
|Green Bay Packers||11-19-2006||35-0|
Who is the Atlanta Falcons biggest rival?
9. Falcons vs. Saints. While this matchup has typically failed to generate national attention, the Falcons-Saints rivalry has been one of the NFL’s most intense matchups since the teams began playing each other in 1967.
What NFL teams have never made it to Super Bowl?
The Browns, Jaguars, Lions and Texans are the only NFL teams to never play in a Super Bowl.
Who won Super Bowl 3?
New York Jets
Has anyone won 2 Super Bowls in a row?
1997-1998 Denver Broncos (Super Bowls 32 & 33)
The Broncos were the first AFC team to repeat as Super Bowl winners since the 1970s Steelers, beating the Packers for their first title and the Atlanta Falcons for their second one.
Which NFL team won the most Super Bowls?
Super Bowls won by NFL team from 1967 to 2021
|Super Bowl wins|
|New England Patriots||6|
|San Francisco 49ers||5|
Which team has been to the most Super Bowls?
You have no right to use this feature.
Teams ranked by Super Bowl appearances in NFL history as of 2021.
|Number of Super Bowl appearances|
|New England Patriots||11|