J. T. O’Sullivan spent time with thirteen professional teams during his career. A journeyman quarterback in American football (typically NFL), is a quarterback who plays for several teams over a career.
What NFL player has played for the most NFL teams?
John Thomas O’Sullivan (born August 25, 1979) is an American former professional gridiron football quarterback and the current head football coach of Patrick Henry High School (California) who played in the National Football League (NFL), NFL Europe and Canadian Football League (CFL) from 2002 to 2012.
Who has played for the most teams?
Which NBA player has played for the most teams?
- Twelve teams are the most teams an NBA player has played for.
- Ish Smith is the current NBA player that has played for the most teams at eleven.
13 дек. 2020 г.
How many NFL teams has Josh McCown played for?
The 41-year-old quarterback has now signed with 10 NFL teams in his career. McCown has played for Cardinals (who drafted him in the third round of the 2002 NFL Draft), Lions, Raiders, Panthers, Bears, Buccaneers, Browns and Jets before the Eagles.
What quarterback has been in the NFL the longest?
Did You Know? John Nesser was the oldest quarterback in NFL history until George Blanda broke his record in the 1970s.
What is the most unpopular NFL team?
The Least Popular NFL Teams in 2020, According To Social Media
- How did these NFL teams make the list?
- Which NFL team was at the top?
- Cincinnati Bengals – 2.3 million.
- Tennessee Titans – 2.2 million.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 2 million.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – 1.8 million.
28 сент. 2020 г.
Who was the longest NFL player?
1. George Blanda (48) George Blanda is a legendary figure in pro football – and not just because he became the oldest player in pro football history on January 4, 1976, aged 48 and 109 days (a record that still stands today).
Who is the most loyal NBA player?
Dirk Nowitzki holds the record, having played all of his 21 seasons with the Dallas Mavericks. Next is Kobe Bryant who played his entire 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Who is the most traded NBA player?
The NBA’s Most-Traded Man: ‘I’m Numb’ from Moving Again, and Again. Drew Gooden has been traded six times and has played for 10 teams over the course of his 13-year NBA career.
Who has started for the most NFL teams?
Josh Johnson, who is still playing, has also spent time with 12 different NFL teams, the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League, and the San Diego Fleet of the Alliance of American Football. Chris Chandler started for seven different NFL franchises during his career.
What happened to Josh McCown?
Quarterback Josh McCown retired from the NFL on Monday at the age of 39 in an article for The Players’ Tribune. McCown will transition into a role as an NFL analyst for ESPN and will debut on Wednesday. The retirement announcement comes 17 seasons after he was a third-round pick in 2002 out of Sam Houston State.
Who is QB for Eagles?
Did Josh McCown retire?
On August 17, the Eagles announced that they lured veteran quarterback Josh McCown out of retirement, albeit a brief one that lasted roughly two months, and a budding media career for a 17th NFL season.
Who has the strongest arm in the NFL 2020?
Top 10 Strongest Arms NFL 2020
- Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs.
- Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers.
- Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills.
- Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks.
- Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys.
- Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions.
- Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints.
Who is the oldest QB in the NFL 2020?
The oldest NFL players in the 2020 season
- Honorable Mention: Adam Vinatieri. Adam Vinatieri is 47 years old, making him potentially the oldest player in the league. …
- Tom Brady: 43 years old. …
- Drew Brees: 41 years old. …
- Honorable Mention: Josh McCown. …
- L.P. Ladouceur: 39 years old. …
- Matt Schaub: 39 years old. …
- Don Muhlbach: 39 years old. …
- Sam Koch: 38 years old.
5 сент. 2020 г.
Who is the oldest quarterback to win a Superbowl?
Who is the oldest quarterback to win a Super Bowl? The oldest quarterback to start and win a Super Bowl is Tom Brady. He won Super Bowl 53 at 41 years of age when his Patriots beat the Rams, 13-3, in February 2019. Brady can break his own record in Super Bowl 55 against the Chiefs.