Josh Johnson, who is still playing, has also spent time with 12 different NFL teams, the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League, and the San Diego Fleet of the Alliance of American Football. Chris Chandler started for seven different NFL franchises during his career.
Which NFL player has played for the most teams?
J. T. O’Sullivan spent time with thirteen professional teams during his career.
Who is the only player to play for all 32 NFL teams?
John Thomas O’Sullivan (born August 25, 1979) is an American former professional gridiron football quarterback and the current head football coach of Patrick Henry High School (California) who played in the National Football League (NFL), NFL Europe and Canadian Football League (CFL) from 2002 to 2012.
What player has played for the most teams?
Twelve teams are the most teams an NBA player has played for. Ish Smith is the current NBA player that has played for the most teams at eleven.
Which NFL player has played the longest?
1. George Blanda (48) George Blanda is a legendary figure in pro football – and not just because he became the oldest player in pro football history on January 4, 1976, aged 48 and 109 days (a record that still stands today).
Who is best QB of all time?
25 Greatest Quarterbacks in NFL History
- Terry Bradshaw, 1970-83. Record. 107-51.
- Sammy Baugh, 1937-52. Record. N/A. …
- Kurt Warner, 1998-2009. Record. 67-49. …
- Eli Manning, 2004-19. Record. 117-117. …
- Jim Kelly, 1986-96. Record. 101-59. …
- Philip Rivers, 2004-20. Record. 134-106. …
- Dan Fouts, 1973-87. Record. 86-84-1. …
- Joe Namath, 1965-77. Record. 62-63-4. …
1 мар. 2021 г.
Who has the highest QB rating of all time?
In cases where statistical performance has been superior, it is possible for a passer to surpass a 100 rating.
|1||^ Bart Starr||104.8|
|2||^ Kurt Warner||102.8|
|3||* Matt Ryan||100.8|
|4||* Aaron Rodgers||100.5|
Who is the best quarterback in the NFL?
Top 10 QB Statistics
What NFL player has the most kids?
The father of 14 children, with 8 different women, he is a legend in more ways than one. Not only was he a 4-time pro bowl selection, but he is an inspiration, and a rock for 14 children.
Which NFL player has the most Super Bowl rings?
Super Bowl winners by player: Who has the most rings in NFL history? Tom Brady has more rings than any player in NFL history after winning a seventh championship in Super Bowl 55.
Who had the longest NBA career?
He set the NBA record for the most games played in a career at 1,611 regular season games. Parish made a name for himself, and was present to watch the NBA transform into the modern league that it is today.
Who is the most loyal NBA player?
Dirk Nowitzki holds the record, having played all of his 21 seasons with the Dallas Mavericks. Next is Kobe Bryant who played his entire 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Which NBA player played the most seasons?
Who is the oldest QB in the NFL 2020?
The oldest NFL players in the 2020 season
- Honorable Mention: Adam Vinatieri. Adam Vinatieri is 47 years old, making him potentially the oldest player in the league. …
- Tom Brady: 43 years old. …
- Drew Brees: 41 years old. …
- Honorable Mention: Josh McCown. …
- L.P. Ladouceur: 39 years old. …
- Matt Schaub: 39 years old. …
- Don Muhlbach: 39 years old. …
- Sam Koch: 38 years old.
5 сент. 2020 г.
Who is the oldest quarterback to win a Superbowl?
Who is the oldest quarterback to win a Super Bowl? The oldest quarterback to start and win a Super Bowl is Tom Brady. He won Super Bowl 53 at 41 years of age when his Patriots beat the Rams, 13-3, in February 2019. Brady can break his own record in Super Bowl 55 against the Chiefs.
Who is the oldest QB in the NFL?
Drew Brees is 42 years old,havin celebrated his birthday during the playoffs. Brees entered the league a year after Brady as a member of the Chargers. He left the Chargers after the 2005 season to join the Saints, where he’s set a number of NFL records and won a Super Bowl.