Josh Johnson, who is still playing, has also spent time with 12 different NFL teams, the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League, and the San Diego Fleet of the Alliance of American Football. Chris Chandler started for seven different NFL franchises during his career.
Which NFL player has been on the most teams?
J. T. O’Sullivan spent time with thirteen professional teams during his career.
Who is the only player to play for all 32 NFL teams?
John Thomas O’Sullivan (born August 25, 1979) is an American former professional gridiron football quarterback and the current head football coach of Patrick Henry High School (California) who played in the National Football League (NFL), NFL Europe and Canadian Football League (CFL) from 2002 to 2012.
Who has played for the most teams?
Which NBA player has played for the most teams?
- Twelve teams are the most teams an NBA player has played for.
- Ish Smith is the current NBA player that has played for the most teams at eleven.
13 дек. 2020 г.
Who is the most successful NFL team in history?
Ranking the 5 most successful teams in NFL history
- Pittsburgh Steelers (6 Super Bowl victories)
- New England Patriots (6 Super Bowl victories)
- San Francisco 49ers (5 Super Bowl victories)
- Dallas Cowboys (5 Super Bowl victories)
- Green Bay Packers, New York Giants (4 Super Bowl victories)
21 дек. 2020 г.
Who was the longest NFL player?
1. George Blanda (48) George Blanda is a legendary figure in pro football – and not just because he became the oldest player in pro football history on January 4, 1976, aged 48 and 109 days (a record that still stands today).
What NFL player has the most kids?
The father of 14 children, with 8 different women, he is a legend in more ways than one. Not only was he a 4-time pro bowl selection, but he is an inspiration, and a rock for 14 children.
Who is the best quarterback in the NFL?
Top 10 QB Statistics
Which NFL player has played in the most Super Bowls?
Tom Brady (7-3)
Arguably the best quarterback of all time, Tom Brady has made an NFL-record 10 Super Bowl appearances and earned five Super Bowl MVP awards — the most ever by a single player.
Which NFL player has the most Super Bowl rings?
Super Bowl winners by player: Who has the most rings in NFL history? Tom Brady has more rings than any player in NFL history after winning a seventh championship in Super Bowl 55.
Who is the most loyal NBA player?
Dirk Nowitzki holds the record, having played all of his 21 seasons with the Dallas Mavericks. Next is Kobe Bryant who played his entire 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers.
What baseball player has been on the most teams?
By the way, the Almanac says the record for most teams played for in a career is 13. It’s held by pitcher Octavio Dotel, who’s now with the Detroit Tigers. He turns 40 in November. No other current players are within two teams of his record.
Which NBA player played the most seasons?
Who is #1 in the NFL?
Who is the losingest team in NFL history?
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have the lowest win–loss percentage (. 393) in the NFL regular season.
Who is the greatest quarterback of all time?
25 Greatest Quarterbacks in NFL History
- * There is no more revered or analyzed position in the NFL than quarterback. …
- Joe Namath, 1965-77. Record. …
- Dan Fouts, 1973-87. Record. …
- Philip Rivers, 2004-20. Record. …
- Jim Kelly, 1986-96. Record. …
- Eli Manning, 2004-19. Record. …
- Kurt Warner, 1998-2009. Record. …
- Sammy Baugh, 1937-52. Record.
1 мар. 2021 г.