Winning the Super Bowl helped Rodgers when it was time to sign a new contract in 2013. Thanks to his performance, he was able to negotiate a five-year, $110 million contract extension that made him the highest-paid player in NFL history at the time.
How Much Does Aaron Rodgers make a year playing football?
Aaron Rodgers career earnings
How Much Does Aaron Rodgers make in a season?
The extension, which is worth up to $138 million through salary escalators and incentives, made Rodgers the league’s highest-paid player at $33.5 million per year. Rodgers’ deal contained $98.2 million in guarantees, including a then-NFL record $57.5 million signing bonus. $78.7 million was fully guaranteed at signing.
What is Aaron Rodgers salary with the Green Bay Packers?
According to Over the Cap, Rodgers comes with a cap hit this season of $37.2 million, which includes a $14.7 million base salary and a $6.8 million roster bonus.
How Much Does Aaron Rodgers make an hour?
Aaron Rodgers has the highest yearly salary of any first-string quarterback. At $66,900,000 a year, Rodgers earns an hourly wage of $8,762,304.
Who is the lowest paid NFL player?
The lowest-paid NFL player for the 2019/20 season is none other than Seattle Seahawks’ tight end Tyrone Swoopes. The 25-year old free agent was drafted in 2017 and has been signed and waived nine times from the Seahawks’ practice squad.
What is Mahomes salary?
Patrick Mahomes signed a 10 year, $450,000,000 contract with the Kansas City Chiefs, including a $10,000,000 signing bonus, $141,481,905 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $45,000,000.
Who Is Highest Paid NFL Player?
Using contract data obtained by Spotrac.com and other sources, here are the 30 highest-paid players in NFL history.
- Drew Brees, QB — $269.7 million.
- Tom Brady, QB — $263.0 million. …
- Ben Roethlisberger, QB — $253.3 million. …
- Eli Manning, QB — $252.3 million. …
- Peyton Manning, QB — $248.7 million. …
- Matt Ryan, QB — $244.0 million. …
6 февр. 2021 г.
Who is the highest paid NFL player 2020?
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson comes in at number 1 for the biggest contract of $35 million. Take a look at the highest-paid NFL players for the 2020 season, as ranked by the average annual value of their contracts, according to Over the Cap.
Who is the highest paid quarterback in the NFL?
NFL’s highest paid quarterbacks (average salary per year):
- Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes: $45 million.
- Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: $40 million.
- Texans QB Deshaun Watson: $39 million.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: $35 million.
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: $33.5 million.
19 янв. 2021 г.
Who is Aaron Rodgers new girlfriend?
Rodgers and girlfriend Danica Patrick were seen at several NBA games together, and the two appeared in a hilarious sketch parodying the movie I, Tonya at the ESPYs, the ESPN awards show. They also shared a $28 million home in Malibu.
What is Tom Brady salary?
It breaks down this way, according to Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated: Brady gets $20 million to sign with $15 million deferred to 2022. A $20 million roster bonus is due this month, lowering his 2021 base salary to $1.075 million.
How Much Does Aaron Rodgers worth?
Aaron Rodgers’ Net Worth: $120 Million.
Who is the highest-paid athlete?
The 30 highest-paid athletes of 2020
- Roger Federer, Tennis ($106.3M) Danielle Parhizkaran-USA TODAY Sports. …
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Soccer ($105M) …
- Lionel Messi, Soccer ($104M) …
- LeBron James, Basketball ($99.2M) …
- Neymar, Soccer ($95.5M) …
- Stephen Curry, Basketball ($84.4M) …
- Kevin Durant, Basketball ($73.1M) …
- Lewis Hamilton, Racing ($72M)
1 янв. 2021 г.