How do you make a paper football step by step?
How to Make a Paper Football
- Start with a piece of lined paper. Printer works too, but lined is easier. …
- Fold paper in half, hot dog style. Tip Question Comment.
- Fold in half again, hot dog style. …
- Fold in half, top to bottom. …
- Unfold last fold. …
- Take the bottom and fold to the left until the line. …
- Fold bottom half upwards. …
- Turn over.
What are the rules of paper football?
The rules of the game are very simple. Basically, the object of the game is to score touchdowns. To get a touchdown, you must flick the ball with you finger (you play on a straight edged table) and have the ball stop, with part of it sticking over the table, as seen here. That is 6 points.
How do you flick a football with paper?
To get started, have your opponent place both thumb tips together and hold each index finger upward, to form a rectangle. Then, use your index finger to hold the football upright and quickly flick the ball across the table. Alternatively, rest the corner of the football on the table edge and flick it upward.
How do you make a paper shuriken?
How to Make a Paper Shuriken
- Step 1: Get One Piece of Origami Paper. Get one piece of origami paper. …
- Step 2: Cut in Half. Fold the paper in half, then cut so you have a reference. …
- Step 3: Fold in Half. …
- Step 4: Fold It in Half the Other Way. …
- Step 5: Unfold. …
- Step 6: Fold the Top Half on Both Pieces. …
- Step 7: Fold the Bottom Half of Both Pieces. …
- Step 8: Flip.
How do you make a paper jet?
Paper Airplane DIY
- Fold the paper in half vertically.
- Unfold the paper and fold each of the top corners into the center line.
- Fold the top edges into the center line.
- Fold the plane in half toward you.
- Fold the wings down, matching the top edges up with the bottom edge of the body.
How do you make a football goal post?
Outdoor Football Goal Posts
- Cut one length of 10′ pipe into two 5′ sections.
- Cut a second length of 10′ pipe into one 6′ section and two 2′ sections.
- Assemble two goalposts by fitting the 6′ section into a T connector.
- Then attach the two 2′ sections to either side of the T to create a large T.
23 янв. 2012 г.
How do I make paper snowflakes?
How to make paper snowflakes
- From the square, fold the piece of paper over to create a triangle.
- Begin to fold the triangle into three.
- The triangle folded into three from left to right.
- Cut the points off the bottom of your triangle to form a straight edge.
- Cut small holes into the edge of your triangle to create the pattern.
How do you play the paper fortune teller?
To play the standard version, ask your favorite color and then flap the fortune teller open one way, then the other way spelling out the color (ex: B L U E) Page 2 • ask which number they want and then count out the number, again flapping the fortune teller back and forth.
How do you fold a dollar into a football?
First, take the bill and fold it in half length wise. Next, take the bill and fold one of the ends into a triangular shape. After this, fold the triangle over and keep doing this until you get to the end. When you reach the end, and tuck the flap on the end into the pocket you created.