P, Pld – Played (i.e., number of matches or games played by a team). … A, GA – Goals Against (i.e., number of goals conceded by a team). GD – Goal Difference (i.e., difference between GF and GA, and sometimes denoted by +/-). According to the tables above, team B would win under the goal difference criterion.
What does P GD and PTS mean?
GD= Goal difference (amount of goals team has scored, minus the amount of goals they have conceded) PTS/P= Amount of points. 2.2K views.
What does pp mean in football fixtures?
Means “pocket passer”.
What does C O mean in football?
How do Premier League tables work?
Three points are awarded for a win, one point for a draw and none for a defeat, with the team with the most points at the end of the season winning the Premier League title. … If the teams still cannot be separated, they will be awarded the same position in the table.
What does Gd mean on a football table?
– Goals. Sometimes used in databases. GD. – Goal difference. +25 would hence mean that a team have made 25 more goals than scored against it.
What does S mean in soccer?
-Sh % = Shot Percentage By Athlete. -SOG = Shots On Goal By Athlete. -SOG % = Shots On Goal Percentage By Athlete. “GOALKEEPER”: -GA = Goals Allowed By Athlete.
What does FB mean in football?
A fullback (FB) is a position in the offensive backfield in gridiron football, and is one of the two running back positions along with the halfback.
What does SS stand for in football?
There are two variations of the position in a typical American formation: the free safety (FS) and the strong safety (SS). Their duties depend on the defensive scheme.
What does HB stand for in football?
A halfback (HB) is an offensive position in American football, whose duties involve lining up in the backfield and carrying the ball on most rushing plays, i.e. a running back.
What does SAF stand for in football?
SAF stands for “Soccer Association Football”
Which is the richest club in world?
The Top 20 richest teams in world football
- 1st: Barcelona (715 million euros) …
- 2nd: Real Madrid (714.9 million euros) …
- 3rd: Bayern Munich (634.1 million euros) …
- 4th: Manchester United (580 million euros) …
- 5th: Liverpool (558 million euros) …
- 13th: Atletico Madrid (331.8 million euros)
26 янв. 2021 г.
What is the highest points in Premier League?
5 Highest Points Totals in Premier League History
- Man City – 100 points – 2017/18. City’s ‘Centurions’ secured this remarkable record and many others when they clinched their third Premier League title in 2018. …
- Liverpool – 99 points – 2019/20. …
- Man City – 98 points – 2018/19. …
- Liverpool – 97 points – 2018/19. …
- Chelsea – 95 points – 2004/05.
5 окт. 2020 г.
Who is the best player in the world?
Who is the best player in the world right now? For more than a decade, that answer has either been Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. Since 2008, the two superstars have shared 11 of the last 12 Ballon d’Or awards with only Luka Modric breaking up the duopoly in 2018.