How do I know if my football cards are worth money?
The condition of your football cards is a major factor in determining their worth. The most accurate way to assess the condition is to mail cards to a professional grading service who can best assess them.
Which brand of football cards are worth the most?
Panini is the largest brand in the sports card industry. While in the past it’s been Topps, Panini in recent years has taken up the mantle. It owns the exclusive contracts in Basketball & Football. Topps once dominated these markets.
What football cards from the 90s are worth money?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Score #101T Emmitt Smith Rookie Card. …
- 1990 Score #1 Joe Montana. …
- 1990 Score #302 Junior Seau Rookie Card. …
- 1990 Score #20 Barry Sanders. …
- 1990 Score #200 Jerry Rice. …
- 1990 Score #10 Bo Jackson. …
- 1990 Score #95 Deion Sanders. …
- 1990 Score #50 Lawrence Taylor.
What is the most expensive football card?
Sold For $358,500
The number one most expensive football card in a PSA case is Jim Brown’s 1958 Topps rookie card with a mint 9 grade.
What is the rarest football card?
The 40 Most Valuable Football Cards Guide
- 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card. …
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket Tom Brady Rookie Card (Autograph) …
- 1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card. …
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card. …
- 1894 Mayo Anonymous (John Dunlop, Harvard) …
- 1957 Topps Johnny Unitas Rookie Card.
How do you know if a sports card is valuable?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
What sports cards are hot right now?
- 1.1 2020 Justin Herbert Panini Prizm RC #325.
- 1.2 2000 Tom Brady SP Authentic Rookie Card #118.
- 1.3 2018 Luka Doncic Panini Opulence RPA Holo Gold /10 RC.
- 1.4 Buy on eBay.
- 1.5 1993 Derek Jeter SP Foil #279.
- 1.6 2019 Wander Franco Bowman Chrome RC #100.
- 1.7 2017 Ronald Acuna Jr.
22 февр. 2021 г.
What are the best sports cards to collect?
Sports Card and Trading Card Hobby Box Best-Sellers List
- 2021 Donruss Baseball. …
- 2020-21 Panini Revolution Basketball. …
- 2020 Panini One Football. …
- 2021 Topps Series 1 Baseball. …
- 2021 Topps Inception Baseball (pre-sales) …
- 2020-21 Donruss Basketball. …
- 2020 Panini Plates & Patches Football. …
- 2020 Bowman Chrome Baseball.
How much is Tom Brady’s rookie card worth?
Tom Brady rookie card sells for record $2.25 million.
Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
Chipper Jones is one of the most valuable and collectible 90’s baseball cards falling just short of Derek Jeter. His 1993 SP rookie card, in gem mint condition, sells for around $800 on average.
Are sports cards from the 90s worth anything?
Those were some great cards back when they were first released, but they aren’t going to put anyone through college today, let alone buy a ham sandwich. Sports card values from the late-1980s and early-1990s are pretty much worthless.
How much is a Patrick Mahomes rookie card worth?
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has set a record off the playing field in advance of this weekend’s Super Bowl: His 2017 rookie card netted $861,000 at an auction last Saturday, making it the most expensive football card ever sold.
How much is a Howie Long football card worth?
Howie Long Football Trading Card Values
|1984 Topps #111 Howie Long||$5.03|
|1990 Topps #284 Howie Long||$0.26|
|1990 Topps Tiffany #284 Howie Long||$1.78|
|1991 Bowman #237 Howie Long||$0.34|
|1991 Fleer #111 Howie Long||$0.34|
How much is a Jerry Rice rookie card worth?
49ers’ Jerry Rice Rookie Card Sells for Record $31K at Auction.
What is the most expensive sports card ever sold?
Most Expensive Sports Trading Card Sales to Date
|1. Mickey Mantle||1952 Topps||$5.2 Million|
|2. Luka Doncic*||1:1 Logoman Autographed||$4.6 Million|
|3. Mike Trout||2009 Superfractor Autograph||$3.9 Million|
|4. Honus Wagner||T206 PSA 5||$3.1 Million|