Craig Bellamy started his professional career with Norwich City in the Championship (the second tier of English football) where he spent four years before making his Premier League debut for Coventry City in 2000-01.
What footballer has played for the most clubs?
Peter Shilton has made the most appearances, and is the only player to have played in over one thousand games. John Burridge made appearances for 20 different clubs, while over 25 players have made their appearances for only one team.
List of players.
Which player has made the most Premiership appearances?
What player has played for the most teams?
Twelve teams are the most teams an NBA player has played for. Ish Smith is the current NBA player that has played for the most teams at eleven.
Who has played for the most London clubs?
Clive Darren Allen (born 20 May 1961) is an English former professional footballer who played as a forward for seven different London clubs. Allen had been a prolific striker throughout his career.
Who played the most professional football games?
In poll position and capping our most games played list is none other than England legend Peter Shilton. Starting over 100 games for 5 different clubs, Shilton owns the record for most football appearances of all time with an incredible 1,390 matches in total.
Which English player has played for the most clubs?
Peter Crouch, unlike his name, stood tall among the big boys of English football, turning out for as many as ten different clubs before retiring last season at the age of 38. The lanky striker signed his first professional contract with Tottenham Hotspur but did not play a single game for Spurs.
Who has the most appearances for Liverpool?
- Most appearances in all competitions: Ian Callaghan, 857.
- Most league appearances: Ian Callaghan, 640.
- Most FA Cup appearances: Ian Callaghan, 79.
- Most League Cup appearances: Ian Rush, 78.
- Most continental appearances: Jamie Carragher, 150.
Who has the most appearances for one club?
- Rogério Ceni (1152 Appearances) – Sao Paolo. …
- Ryan Giggs (963 Appearances) – Manchester United. …
- Paolo Maldini (902 Appearances) – AC MiLAN. …
- Jack Charlton (744 Appearances) – LEEDS UNITED. …
- Jamie Carragher (737 Appearances) – Liverpool. …
- Paul Scholes (718 Appearances) – Manchester United. …
- John Terry (713 Appearances) – Chelsea.
Which footballer has made the most appearances to date?
Who had the longest NBA career?
He set the NBA record for the most games played in a career at 1,611 regular season games. Parish made a name for himself, and was present to watch the NBA transform into the modern league that it is today.
What NFL player has played the longest?
1. George Blanda (48) George Blanda is a legendary figure in pro football – and not just because he became the oldest player in pro football history on January 4, 1976, aged 48 and 109 days (a record that still stands today).
What NFL player played on the most teams?
J. T. O’Sullivan spent time with thirteen professional teams during his career. A journeyman quarterback in American football (typically NFL), is a quarterback who plays for several teams over a career.
Who is the oldest London football club?
The FA Cup
- London’s oldest professional football club is Fulham FC, which is usually considered to have been founded (in amateur form) in 1879. …
- West Ham United began as Thames Ironworks FC in 1895.
What clubs have never been relegated?
Since the establishment of the Premier League as the successor-competition to the English First Division in 1992, only a small number of clubs can claim never to have been relegated from the league. They are: Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea.
Who is the bigger club Arsenal or Chelsea?
And Chelsea have won the Premier League title five times since Arsenal last won it and are the only London club to win the European Cup. “But Arsenal remain the biggest. Not the best, a least not right now, but the biggest.