On a computer that is fully synchronised with Steam Cloud saves for Football Manager, go to Load or Save game and select the ‘Cloud’ tab. Here will be listed all your saves on the cloud. Select a save game and then the ‘delete’ button to remove them from the cloud.
How do you delete saves on Football Manager 2020?
Football Manager on Twitter: “You can’t delete saves on FM Mobile. You can overwrite them with a new save if you wish … ”
How do you delete a save file?
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Data Management, then Delete Save Data. …
- Select the game title for which you want to delete the save data.
- If available, select the User for which you want to delete the save data, or select Delete All Save Data for this Software.
How do you delete half life saves?
In HL2 and the episodes you can, when after finishing the game, go into load game and delete saved games.
How do I delete dusk saves?
Just navigate to steamappscommonDusksaves and delete whatever ones you’d like. You can also delete the corresponding saveimages if you’re feeling thorough!
Where is clear cache on fm20?
How to Delete my Cache Folder
- In Football Manager 2018 there are two ways of deleting your cache files.
- The first can be done in game by going to:
- FM -> Preferences -> Interface.
- Under ‘Skin’ click the ‘Clear Cache’ button. When prompted select ‘Yes’. You will now need to restart Football Manager 2018 for these changes to take effect.
How do you reset football manager?
How do I totally reset everything back to a fresh install of FM18? Go to my documents > sports interactive > football manager 2018 . Delete your graphics and editor data folders.
How do you delete a Pokemon save file?
To delete your save data, boot up the game first. When the game’s intro movie is playing, hit the up button on the d-pad, and the X and B buttons at the same time as well. Once you hit all three buttons at once, the intro movie will skip, and the game will ask if you would like to delete all your save data.
How do I delete my Pokemon White save file?
You need to press Up+Select+B on the Title Screen, which is the screen where you see the title (“Pokémon White Version”), and the cover Pokémon (Zekrom).
How do you delete save data on Animal Crossing New Horizons?
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the HOME Menu on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select ‘Data Management’
- Select ‘Delete Save Data’
- Select Animal Crossing from the dropdown menu.
- Choose ‘Delete All Save Data for This Software’
26 мар. 2021 г.
How do you delete Steam Cloud saves?
II. Deleting the Cloud files
- Go to SteamuserdataSteamIDAppID and delete ALL the files in it, remote folder and remotecache. …
- Go back to the Cloud Sync Conflict dialog and click on “Upload to the Steam Cloud”. …
- Then the game should start automatically. …
- Alt-tab the game and disable Steam Cloud.